Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Capillaries Broken Pain Throbbing Does Anyone Know How To Gain Weight In The Facial Area?

Does anyone know how to gain weight in the facial area? - capillaries broken pain throbbing

Okay, so I have to have people with young children reading this knowledge in the medical field and knowledge of facial tissues, or even if you had a similar experience. Then, was attacked two years ago and that most suffered several blows in the face. The next day I noticed a lot of broken capillaries on her cheek area, pain in my face and my face made me funny. Before all this happened I had fat cheeks and my face was full and young people .. Now is not the same since and my face is so thin that incident. What I suspect that if I took the capillary by a shock and a large amount of tissue in the face is separated from dead. I'm too young, but as it happened I do not see my age, because my cheeks are more holy and feel really bad that someone this for me. If anyone has tips on how to encourage the tissue to recover the fat in her cheeks again. What I really want to know is how can I gain weight in the face, without a win at all?

3 comments:

smoofus7... said...

I do not think that there is a certain way to gain weight in a particular body part. I think this could be a plastic surgeon would be useful.
Good luck.

Mao F said...

Cooking oil is injected into the cheeks

blondie! said...

oh my god im so sorry that happened and write, and speak to me

Post a Comment