Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Picture Of Vaginia With Hair How Do I Insert A Picture Into A Certain Area Of Space On PHOTOSHOP?

How do I insert a picture into a certain area of space on PHOTOSHOP? - picture of vaginia with hair

Hello! I'm doing a project of some art and need help with Photoshop. My goal is to provide a picture of clouds in the keyhole have my office. How the hell do I put my pictures of clouds in the exact form of the same keyhole?
The idea is to look through the keyhole and see a scene of clouds ... How do I do that?

Thank you for your help!

1 comment:

Bobby Prince said...

Sounds like a layer mask is what you are looking for.
Not too hard to explain but a little boring.

I did not write here on the right path to but this article says that most have the same things and very good pictures:

http://www.lunacore.com/photoshop/tutorials/tut003.htm not miss (that is 3 pages.)

You need more help than just that when it comes to creating the right shape for the mask layer as a keyhole operation there, according to the picture, could make it in a position to mask generated forms, either by show of hands, but have the pen use tool.

This is another good place to look for specific instructions about what to do:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/photoshoptutorialsselect/Working_with_Masks_and_Making_Selections_in_Photoshop.htm

Hope it helps.

Post a Comment