Saturday, February 20, 2010

Black And Gold Desert Eagle Why Is My Boss At A Small Business Afraid Of Me?

Why is my boss at a small business afraid of me? - black and gold desert eagle

Hello, I have worked as project manager for a small company with about 100 people. My boss is working under a different but still very afraid of me. I do not know how everyone else's dress, he afraid to say anything.

This is a short Caucasus nerdy type, very nervous, I'm 6'6, African American, with black and gold jewelry.

Whenever I ask something that I was the Desert Eagle in the head and say "Fuck you" as a joke, but everyone was scared when I actually pulls the trigger.

He's afraid to ask me again and again, and I think it is racist, but I could be wrong.

How can I stop this kind of worried, angry to be there yelling "duck", and each deals with theDuck Room.

The police are really good for me, they apologize for having been dragged, kiss my feet and walked away.

How do I get my boss to avoid that as much afraid of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment