Monday, February 8, 2010

Forced To Smell Pantyhose Do You Like Mom Smelly Feet In Well Worn Pantyhose? I Like To Smell And Lick My Moms Feet In Stinky Pantyhose.

Do you like mom smelly feet in well worn pantyhose? I like to smell and lick my moms feet in stinky pantyhose. - forced to smell pantyhose

When I was a kid, I always liked playing with my feet smell licking mothers in Tights, etc.. and I love it so far.
She thought he was playing with them, but now she knows I like the smell, and it forced me to smell and lick her feet in pantyhose smelly stinky sweat. I like.
I wonder there is anyone among you who have had the same experience that I love?

6 comments:

Philly DiIsso said...

Not only do I want, I love it. It fascinates me so that my junk get a little too big if you know what I mean.

NIck N said...

Maybe someone in the world that has this fetish, but with your mother? It's a bit sick, but if it hurts and the know-how can so much damage that anything to do with your mother is.

sheephun... said...

Who is sick ... but that happens to people ...

calle trece said...

Really?

mAT2t said...

What



the



f * ck!?

Ally said...

You sick ****.

Post a Comment