Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Can You Get Herpes From Sharing A Bed Could I Have Got Oral Or Occular Herpes Without Sexual Contact.?

Could i have got oral or occular herpes without sexual contact.? - can you get herpes from sharing a bed

I am a boy and stayed with a family for a while. The worry now, because I have a pink spot in the eye. I realized that today, when my eyes were itchy and watery eyes. And they seem a little bump on the tip of the tongue have. The hump of the same color of my tongue, and hardly noticeable. (I have never had sexual contact with someone. And during his stay in this part of the family members of the same cabin with them and ate the food that is cooked. Let Thats y worries. Well, I sleep in his bed and fell asleep in the mattress) Is there a chance he could have contracted herpes during my stay with this person?

No comments:

Post a Comment